Training OverviewLearn online CATIA, developed by Dassault Systemes, is one of the world’s leading CAD/CAM/CAE packages. Being a solid modeling tool, it not only unites the 3D parametric features to creating solid models, sheet metal components, and assemblies,2D drawing views can also be generated in the Drafting workbench of CATIA. The drawing views that can be generated include orthographic, section, auxiliary, isometric, and detail views. Parts are the basic building blocks in the CATIA software. Assemblies contain parts or other assemblies, called subassemblies. A CATIA model consists of 3D geometry that defines its edges, faces, and surfaces. The CATIA software lets you, design models, quickly and precisely. Learn online CATIA today.
- The well-crafted course as per the international standards.
- Industry experience trainers.
- Industry-standard project learning.
- Live virtual classes.
- Doubt clearance.
- Focus on interview level examples.
You must have knowledge of AutoCAD. Apart from it, this course is designed to start as a complete beginner and end as an expert, with plenty of hands-on exercises along the way.
Course ContentThis training course contents follow the latest industry standard. You will learn CATIA from beginner to professional level.
- Defining CATIA V5
- About Software installation
- File Formats
- System requirement
Interface, Toolbars, and Setting
- Interface and intro
- infrastructure and toolbars
- Toolbar’s setting option
- Design tree
- Graphic Area’s Options
Sketching and its Rules
- Sketch Planes Selection, Navigation in Sketch
- 2D geometries (line, rectangle, circle, arc, polygon, spline, ellipse)
- Contact and Dimensional constraints
- Operation toolbars (Corners, Chamfer, Trim options, Close arc & complement, mirror and symmetry, scale, offset, rotate, translate, project 3D element)
- Geometrical constraint
Part Modeling – 1st 3D Object
- Pad, Draft filled pad, Multi pad, Pockets
- Drafted Pocket, Multi-pocket
- Shaft, groove, Hole
- Rib (sweep), Slot (sweep cut)
- Solid combine
- Multi-section solid, Removed multi-section
Modifying 3D Object
- Creating New Planes
- Fillet and types
- Draft angle, Shell operation
- Thickness, remove face, Mirror command
- Rectangular pattern, Circular pattern
- Translation, Rotate a part
- Symmetry, Scaling
Text and Annotation
- Annotation text with a leader and without a leader
- Parallel text
- Flag Note with and without Leader
- Axis system
New body creation and Boolean operation
- Inserting a new part body
- Boolean Operation (Add, Remove, Intersect, Union Trim)
- View Toolbox, named View
- Material Toolbox, Applying colors, transparency
- Product Detail, Measure toolbox, Measure Inertia tool
Assembling different part
- Introduction to Assembly
- Inserting components
- Difference between inserting product vs part
- Assembly types
- Move vs constraint
- Coincidence Constraints, Contact constraint
- Offset constraint and deleting a constraint, Angle constraint
- Fix Component
- Manipulation, Snap Command
2D Drafting in CATIA
- Creating first drawing front view
- Projection view (top view, side view) and Isometric view
- Drawing display option
- Section Views, Activate View, Detail View, scaling a view, clipping view
- Different properties windows in the drawing
- Dimensioning (Linear, Angular, Radius, Diameter, Intersection point, Anchor points)
- Text, Leader, Balloon & datum target
- Inserting a table
- Geometry creation, Geometry modification
- Inserting pictures, Tolerances, Printing
- Applying Textures
- Edit Background,
- Preview Window, Final render
- Saving render image
- Project Submission
|Training Stream||Computer-aided Design|
|Training Mode||Online - Live Virtual Classes|
|Duration||75 hrs, Almost 25-30 Classes|
|Days||Weekend (Sat & Sun), Weekdays (Tue & Wed)|
|Roles||3D Part Modeling, Design Assembly, Drafting, Rendering|
|Course Fee||7000 INR + GST (Installment Available)* T&C|
- You can register yourself online via our website only.
- Click on “Register Now”or "Apply Now". It will redirect you to the Payment Gateway page, fill out the required details.
- Once your payment process is completed, note down your transaction ID. A registration form link will be provided to you at the end of the final payment page. Fill in the complete form along with transaction ID. Click on the submit button for the final submission.
You can register in this Online Web Designing training on our website and make an online payment using any of the following options:
- Credit and Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Anyone can learn this course.
- No requirement of any technical degree.
- No need of any prerequisite skills.