Training OverviewLearn Data Science from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date libraries. This course is focused on efficiency: never spend time on confusing, out of date tools and techniques. In the course, you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used by data scientists at Google, Amazon, or Netflix, and along the way; we will build many real-world projects to add to your portfolio.
- You will learn how to program using Python through practical projects.
- Use data science algorithms to analyze data in real-life projects such as spam classification and image recognition.
- Understand how to use the latest tools in data science, including Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Scikit-Learn, and many more.
- Explore large datasets and wrangle data using Pandas.
- Explore large datasets using data visualization tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn.
- At last but most importantly you can build a portfolio of data science projects to apply for jobs in the industry.
In recent years, data science has emerged as an extremely popular and attractive career option for freshers as well as experienced professionals. Data science is still evolving and has abundant opportunities to grow over the next decade or so. The demand for data engineers is very high in sectors like finance & insurance, medical, research, information technology, telecom, manufacturing, retail, and many more. The companies are using data analyzing tools to draw meaningful insights for their growth.
CoderMask provides Data Science training online. Become a Data scientist and explore a career in a rapidly growing industry with the highest paid jobs. An interactive course is available at the most affordable price. Join our Data Science training online.
- The well-crafted course as per the international standards.
- Certified and Industry experience trainers.
- Industry-standard project learning.
- Live virtual classes.
- Doubt clearance.
- Focus on interview level examples.
- No programming experience needed.
- No statistics knowledge required.
- No calculus knowledge required, As long as you’ve done some high school maths. We’ll take you to step by step through the difficult parts.
Course ContentThis course teaches you everything Python has to offer from the complete scratch of software installation to designing your own Python application.
A perfect mix of theory and practice, packed with real-world examples, exercises, and step- by- step solutions – free of lengthy description.
Introduction to Data Science
- About Data Science.
- Life Cycle of Data Science.
- Skills Required for Data Science.
- Application of Data Science.
- What is Programming?
- Different programming languages.
- Why Choose Python Programming?
- Popular Python IDEs.
- How to install Python?
- How to work with different IDEs?
- Introduction to Jupyter Notebook.
Basics of Python Programming
- Comment, Statement
- Keyword, Identifiers, Delimiters, Literals
Python Basic Data Types
Python Control Flow Statement
- Decision Statement
- Loop Statement
Python Advanced Data Structure
Python Programming Style
- Procedural Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
Python Module and Package
- Popular Built-in Module and Packages for Data Science
- User-Defined Module and Packages
- Exception Handling Class and Statements
- Custom Exception Handling
Introduction to Numpy
- N-Dimensional Array Data Structure
- Working with Matrices
Introduction to Pandas
- Pandas Series Data Structure
- Pandas DataFrame Data Structure
- Working with CSV, HTML, Excel, etc
Introduction to Matplotlib Introduction to Seaborn
- Web API
- Web Scraping
- Missing Data Handling
- Categorical Data Handling
- Outlier Treatment
- Descriptive Analysis
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
- Inferential Analysis
- Feature Scaling
- Feature Engineering
Predictive Model Building using Scikit Learn
- What are Predictive Analysis and its types
- K-Nearest Neighbor Algorithm
- Decision Tree Algorithm
- Regression Model
- Classification Model
- Clustering Model
Text Data Processing
- Introduction to Text Processing
- Text Processing using NLTK
- Predictive Model Building Using Naïve Bayes
Image Data Processing
- Introduction to Image Processing
- Text Processing using OpenCV
|Training Stream||Computer Application|
|Training Mode||Online - Live Virtual Classes|
|Duration||75 hrs, Almost 27 Classes|
|Days||Weekend (Sat & Sun), Weekdays (Tue & Wed)|
|Course Fee||9500 INR (Installment Available)* T&C|
- You can register yourself online via our website only.
- Click on “Register Now” or "Apply Now". It will redirect you to the Payment Gateway page, fill out the required details.
- Once your payment process is completed, note down your transaction ID. A registration form link will be provided to you at the end of the final payment page. Fill in the complete form along with transaction ID. Click on the submit button for the final submission.
You can register in this Online Web Designing training on our website and make an online payment using any of the following options:
- Credit and Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Anyone can learn this course.
- No requirement of any technical degree.
- No need of any prerequisite skills.