Training OverviewLearn online PHP Laravel course one of the commonly used server-side scripting languages for static and dynamic web development. Integrates with different databases like MySQL, Oracle, etc. WordPress and Magento are the two most popular CMS(Content Management System) for PHP. Whereas, Codeigniter, Laravel, Symphony, etc are the most widely used Frameworks. The Online PHP course includes advanced learning with Laravel. One can have a good hand to explore the software world.
- Hypertext Markup Language is the most basic and must know for any website. It describes the structure of the Web page. HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content. It is easy to learn - You will enjoy it!
- CSS refers to the Cascading Style Sheet. It is a language that describes the style of a Web page or HTML document, In CSS we learn about styles for our web pages, including the design, layout, and responsive design for different devices and screen sizes.
jQuery & AJAX
- PHP is an open-source server-side scripting language. PHP is a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Websites. It is deep enough to handle the largest social network Facebook. It is very easy to learn.
- MySQL is the most popular database system used on the web. It is an open-source RDBMS (Relational Database Management System).
- Laravel is an open-source powerful MVC PHP framework. Considerable time-saving in developing a web application.
Php has good career opportunity in IT industries. When it comes to variety, PHP developers work on most popular frameworks and CMS and they all are very valuable and most demanded from eCommerce to the blogging industry.
- The well-crafted course as per the international standards.
- Industry experience trainers.
- Industry-standard project learning.
- Live virtual classes.
- Doubt clearance.
- Focus on interview level examples.
No prior knowledge about PHP or any other programming languages is required. This course is designed to start as a complete beginner and end as an expert, with plenty of hands-on exercises along the way.
You will get a better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in industrial projects and applications.
This PHP Laravel training covers more than 9 tools and technologies to represent as you a WEB DEVELOPER.
Introduction to Web Design
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Current market requirements
- Structure of HTML page
- Important tags
- Block-level vs Inline
More Tags in HTML
- Heading, Meta tags
- Image, hyperlinks
- Layouts, forms, buttons
- Input fields
Introduction To CSS
- What is CSS?
- Applying CSS for elements, and priority of CSS.
More CSS properties
- Borders, font, pseudo-classes, position, etc.
- Box model, Floating elements.
- Absolute and Relative Paths.
Introduction HTML5 and CSS3
- Advance schematics HTML5’s tag
- CSS 2D and 3D transition
- CSS animations
- Introduction to PHP.
- Software introduction and installation.
- PHP coding convention (syntax, comments).
- First Program.
- Super global variable
- Static variable
- Conditional Statements. If, if-else, switch.
- Loops with real-time example
- Creating Functions
- Function calling methods
- Recursive Functions
- Array and creating an array
- Types of Array
- Traversing inside an array
- Array’s Functions
- Introduction to String
- String functions with a real-time example like creating captcha
- Regular Expression
Some Important Topics
- File Inclusion
- Error logging
- Session and Cookies
- File Handling
- Storage Engines
- DDL, DML, DCL, TCL Commands
- Variables and types
- Datatypes and data structures in JS
- Conditional and control structures
JS Supported Data structure
- Arrays and predefined methods
- Strings and predefined methods
- Object and JSON
- Prototypes and Closure
- Adding methods
- DOM manipulation
- BOM manipulation
- Selectors and methods, dynamic properties
- Traversing methods.
- Advance methods
- Working with Ajax
- XML and JSON differences
Covering all advance concept with project
- Image Uploading
- SQL Injection
- PDF generation
- Sending mail with PHP mailer
- Payment gateway integration
- Data validation
- Login with Gmail
- Rest API
- Application Structure (MVC)
- Model, View, and Controller
- Blade Templates
- Session and Validation
- Advance Features
- Project Covering all the concepts
- Server handling and Upload Project on the live server
|Training Stream||Computer Application|
|Training Mode||Online - Live Virtual Classes|
|Duration||80 hrs, Almost 28 Classes|
|Days||Weekend (Sat & Sun), Weekdays (Tue & Wed)|
|Roles||Web Developer, Back End Developer, Server-side Developer|
|Course Fee||8500 INR (Installment Available)* T&C|
- You can register yourself online via our website only.
- Click on “Register Now” or "Apply Now". It will redirect you to the Payment Gateway page, fill out the required details.
- Once your payment process is completed, note down your transaction ID. A registration form link will be provided to you at the end of the final payment page. Fill in the complete form along with transaction ID. Click on the submit button for the final submission.
You can register in this Online Web Designing training on our website and make an online payment using any of the following options:
- Credit and Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Anyone can learn this course.
- No requirement of any technical degree.
- No need of any prerequisite skills.